Author Topic: MERRY CHRISTMAS  (Read 4020 times)

Graham

• View Profile
    • Email
MERRY CHRISTMAS
« on: December 24, 2004, 04:01:15 PM »
Season's greetings from Canada..... Wishing you all Peace, good health and happiness now and for 2005..... Graham
Graham A

Derek Durrant.

MERRY CHRISTMAS
« Reply #1 on: December 25, 2004, 07:14:58 AM »
Seasons greetings to all,from me and mine here in "South Australia".Good to read of how lives and circumstances have changed for boys and girls of my generation.also well done "Mike" setting up the whole thing,if you get to "Aussie" again maybe we can offer some hospitality."Dickie and Brenda" also mainstays,hoping the site endures and grows in 05. Derek Durrant.

Bel

• View Profile
MERRY CHRISTMAS
« Reply #2 on: December 25, 2004, 02:47:20 PM »
Glad to hear from you both once again, its been a long time. Some of your earliest memories of Downham would be most welcome or just keeping in touch a little more often would be greatly appreciated. We also would love to hear more about every day things,( Brenda and Dickie are so good at that and without  their imput there would be no Downham on Line). Keith is still greatly missed,  he put me in touch with it in the first place and thought it was the next best thing to sliced bread. Well I hope you had a nice Xmas, the weather here was lovely today and all the kids were out on their new bikes and scooters bought bac k a few good memories.  Belx

Bren4

Re: MERRY CHRISTMAS
« Reply #3 on: December 29, 2004, 01:55:58 PM »
Quote from: Graham
Season's greetings from Canada..... Wishing you all Peace, good health and happiness now and for 2005..... Graham

Thank you Graham.  I trust all is well with you and the family.
Best wishes for 2005
Brenda