Author Topic: Computers  (Read 1741 times)

Splinter

• MSN Messenger - jef55@hotmail.co.uk
    • View Profile
Computers
« on: September 16, 2012, 12:30:58 PM »
Sorry i havnt been on for awhile, i had trouble with my Laptop, so in the end i had to buy another Laptop. Then two days later the glitch that froze my old one was sorted so i now own two. This new one is much faster though. While i was away i booked a holiday to Sharm el Sheikh Egypt . Never been, has anybody out there been. It would be nice to have some knowledge of the place. I Leave on Sat 23 rd Sept.
Born in Pendragon Road 1954 Family lived in house since 1935 Bought in 1970/1 Still own it.

Frank (hutchsky)

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: Computers
« Reply #1 on: September 23, 2012, 01:06:13 AM »
Hi Splinter,yes it can be a challenge at times, Jan & I are on our big trip around OZ so our computer is a must for contact with home, we have had a good signal in the big towns but in the bush no phone no contact with the world, great stuff, We are currently in a Mildura North Victoria on the NSW boarder with about 7000 kms so far, have meet some great people, and a couple from Bromley who I had some interesting camp side chats about the old times. If you got a map of Oz well, we came up the west coast from Perth North across the Kimberley to Katherine down the middle to Alice Springs, Coober Pedy, to South Oz and into Victoria, we are following the Murry River till mid October then over to Tassie for a month or two, then what ever Regards Frank
« Last Edit: September 23, 2012, 01:07:52 AM by Frank (hutchsky) »
Born 1942 at Farnbrough Hospital Kent now living in Rockingham WA been in OZ since 1968. Ex Durham Hill School left 1957 lived at 84 Keedonwood Road 1948-1960