Author Topic: Genealogy  (Read 4083 times)

Keith Morgan

• MSN Messenger - keith_l_morgan@hotmail.com
    • View Profile
Genealogy
« on: February 05, 2004, 05:09:01 AM »
Hello,
I am trying to find a local historian or genealogy group in the Downham or Denver Area.
My Great Grandfather Henry Morgan was a postman in Downham according to the 1901 census.
His son Fred was also a postman.
His wife was Mary anne.

Is there anyway I can find Henry's date of death?
Regards Keith Morgan Melbourne Australia
Hello, My name is Keith I live in Melbourne Australia.  Born in Bermuda looking for genealogy information from Downham

Dickie Eagle

Re: Genealogy
« Reply #1 on: February 06, 2004, 12:15:07 AM »
Quote from: Keith Morgan
Hello,
I am trying to find a local historian or genealogy group in the Downham or Denver Area.My Great Grandfather Henry Morgan was a postman in Downham according to the 1901 census.His son Fred was also a postman.
His wife was Mary anne.Is there anyway I can find Henry's date of death?
, regards Keith
 Sorry Keith but this Downham is only one  of several with downham as a name , and we are only 79 tears old.
When you open this group of sites go for the older areas around Lancashire, or the name of Morgan being Welsh could offer another direction. You can also research the Church of latter day Saints(Mormons) who have a large genealogical section covering UK. Hope this helps  ,good luck Dickie Eagle

Graham

• View Profile
    • Email
Genealogy.....Henry Morgan
« Reply #2 on: February 06, 2004, 05:40:09 PM »
Greetings Keith,

Enter the following into your browser....  Denver, Norfolk, England

Once there....scroll down to find the local Denver Genealogy site.

You will find other people looking for Morgans too!

Denver is just south of Downham Market in Norfolk and if shortened to Downham can be confused with Downham, Kent.

I hope this is of help.

Regards,                 Graham Allen.
Graham A