Author Topic: reply to madmattbs  (Read 3381 times)

The Real Smiffy

reply to madmattbs
« on: January 05, 2004, 02:37:40 AM »
 Well Downham has really gone downhill and that aint spose to be a pun or funny! It sucks, i hate it and life is hard!

It used to be a nice place but now it very cold place, lost its spirit .

Matt when you have been away from Downham for 30 years & it was the place where you where born, whatever, it will still stay in your Heart. I was back in 95 & I must admit it was strange feeling did not seem to be the same, but it's still downham bloody lovely downham. :)  :)  :)

Dickie Eagle

Re: reply to madmattbs
« Reply #1 on: January 06, 2004, 11:14:36 PM »
Quote from: The Real Smiffy
 Well Downham has really gone downhill and that aint spose to be a pun or funny! It sucks, i hate it and life is hard! It used to be a nice place but now it very cold place, lost its spirit .Matt when you have been away from Downham for 30 years & it was the place where you where born, whatever, it will still stay in your Heart. I was back in 95 & I must admit it was strange feeling did not seem to be the same, but it's still downham bloody lovely downham. :)  :)  :)
          Right On Smudge, I understand my grandparents much better now, bit confusing with a Scots lady and a mad Irishman though and Boy! they were "Chalk and Cheese" (or "Liffey & Clyde" as my mum used to say)           Dickie.............

Anonymous

Re: reply to madmattbs
« Reply #2 on: January 14, 2004, 09:28:35 PM »
Matt when you have been away from Downham for 30 years & it was the place where you where born, whatever, it will still stay in your Heart.

Well said Smiffy.  I still believe I was a lucky child to have been brought up on Downham.

Brenda