Author Topic: New Grandson  (Read 3541 times)

Splinter

• MSN Messenger - jef55@hotmail.co.uk
    • View Profile
New Grandson
« on: May 30, 2010, 09:41:54 PM »
Sorry i have not been on this site much but i had a new granson born 3 weeks ago and he was 13 weeks prem. Had a few probs at first but got threw them then now he has got a small MRSA bug that they are dealing with. He is so small its unbelievable. But fingers crossed he should be out of hospital mid July.
Born in Pendragon Road 1954 Family lived in house since 1935 Bought in 1970/1 Still own it.

Pauline

• View Profile
Re: New Grandson
« Reply #1 on: May 31, 2010, 04:20:02 AM »
Sorry i have not been on this site much but i had a new granson born 3 weeks ago and he was 13 weeks prem. Had a few probs at first but got threw them then now he has got a small MRSA bug that they are dealing with. He is so small its unbelievable. But fingers crossed he should be out of hospital mid July.

Hope he's Ok, will be thinking of you...
Born 1944 in Geraint Road.  Launcelot and Churchdown Schools.  Moved to Western Australia in 1988.
Two children, 6 grandchildren, 3 dogs, hundreds of snakes, spiders and lizards.

Anthony

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: June 02, 2010, 12:55:03 PM »

Hope he's Ok, will be thinking of you...

Sorry too here about the little one.

You no what they say about small babies / He will grow into a big bonnie lad.

We are all thinking about you, mother, and baby.

Keep smiling

Splinter

• MSN Messenger - jef55@hotmail.co.uk
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 02, 2010, 09:19:14 PM »
Thank you for your wishes. He seems to be doing OK at the Mo. THe next few weeks will tell, but i have got all my fingers and toes crossed (its hard walking and picking up things but i will cope).
Born in Pendragon Road 1954 Family lived in house since 1935 Bought in 1970/1 Still own it.

Anthony

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: June 03, 2010, 12:09:48 PM »
Thank you for your wishes. He seems to be doing OK at the Mo. THe next few weeks will tell, but i have got all my fingers and toes crossed (its hard walking and picking up things but i will cope).

Splinter i get the feeling you will cope.

It will be a case of none stop picking things up when the baby gets home.

Lots to look forward too.

Our thoughts will remain with you.

My downham forum friend

Brenda

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 05, 2010, 10:18:13 AM »

Congratulations on your grandson's arrival - albeit a little too soon.  May he gain strength day by day and be at home soon.

Bren