Author Topic: under 15s football club looking for players (ps i hope you donot mind me posting  (Read 2441 times)

Anthony

• View Profile
    • Email
Croydon football club are looking for under 15 players for season 10/11

We are looking for dedicated players who are willing to train on Thursdays and Saturdays.

Our goal is to try and make you better players and have a greater understanding of team play.

The management set up are second to none CBR checked level 1+2 coaching badges.

The team itself have won back to back championships,But with success comes more success for the lads themselves as we have lost 2 players to pro clubs.

We are not looking for the best just dedicated players who want to play football and give there all to the setup.

The side have played in the Holland Cup and will play in a torny this Easter for team bonding within the UK

If any of your (gran) children are interested then drop me a line @ tonymorris1966@live.co.uk

p.s i hope you don,t mind me using this forum for this post

« Last Edit: June 02, 2010, 12:13:25 PM by Anthony »

Splinter

• MSN Messenger - jef55@hotmail.co.uk
    • View Profile
Whats a torney or am i being stupid ( ive just been screemed in my left ear you ment tornament, is that right)
Born in Pendragon Road 1954 Family lived in house since 1935 Bought in 1970/1 Still own it.

Anthony

• View Profile
    • Email
Whats a torney or am i being stupid ( ive just been screemed in my left ear you ment tornament, is that right)
Yes i meant tournament,sorry for my short hand spelling (lol) i hope you donot mind me useing the forum
as it is a bit cheeky,but it is free /thanx for your responce.If i can find just one player who is ready for a challenge
from this forum i will be more than happy.
« Last Edit: May 19, 2010, 05:08:51 PM by Anthony »