Author Topic: Robertsons Jam Factory & Glennifer Laundry  (Read 20358 times)

maureen

• View Profile
Re: Robertsons Jam Factory & Glennifer Laundry
« Reply #15 on: February 19, 2008, 07:58:41 AM »
Hi Sue, maybe your brother's mate Smiffy is our Smiffy on this site. If you look back through previous posts you'll see Smiffy is on here regularly.

Snowdrop

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: February 19, 2008, 08:15:49 AM »
Hi Sue, maybe your brother's mate Smiffy is our Smiffy on this site. If you look back through previous posts you'll see Smiffy is on here regularly.

Morning Maureen, well that really would be something wouldn't it!!!! will ask my brother about Smiffy, did this Smiffy live in Shroffold Rd??? just getting confused !!!well thats not hard to do he he!!

maureen

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: February 19, 2008, 08:26:42 AM »
Sue this has got to be the same Smiffy, there appears to be two Smiffys and also mention of Smiffy/Smudge. If you put a new post on there to Smiffy you can then find out if he's your brother's mate.

Good luck

Snowdrop

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: February 19, 2008, 10:45:46 PM »
Sue this has got to be the same Sm iffy, there appears to be two Sniffs and also mention of Sm iffy/Smudge. If you put a new post on there to Sm iffy you can then find out if he's your brother's mate.

Good luck

Hi Maureen surely it cant be the same one can it????? that would be to much of a coincidence....... anyway how are you?????

JSmith

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #19 on: February 20, 2008, 04:16:51 AM »
No my brother was Mike and we lived on churchdown, I have used the name smudger on this site before, actually I have 3 or 4 names on this site because I got mest up so many times. what a nit wit. smiffy
Born 1945 Churchdown road.

You can take the Boy out of Downham,but you cant take Downham out of the Boy.

maureen

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: February 20, 2008, 08:10:04 AM »
Hi Snowdrop, shame our Smiffy wasn't your brother's mate  :-[, it's so exciting when you find somebody you know on here  You'll have to check our Friends Reunited for him.

Thick fog here this morning, as long as it lifts before lunchtime so I can see my way to the coffee shop for a panini. :-*

Snowdrop

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: February 20, 2008, 08:34:59 AM »
Hi Snowdrop, shame our Smiffy wasn't your brother's mate  :-[, it's so exciting when you find somebody you know on here  You'll have to check our Friends Reunited for him.

Thick fog here this morning, as long as it lifts before lunchtime so I can see my way to the coffee shop for a panini. :-*

Morning everyone, so sorry smiffy that you're not my brothers friend sigh sigh no worries I am sure you are good friend to anyone anyway!!!!! I will have to get more details from himbecause he is at least 11 years older than me so he goes back alot further!! so there may well be someone on here who knows!!!. I have tried various times on Friends reunited for school chums but alas no luck!!. perhaps I couldput their names on here and someone may justknow someone, Maureen as you said it would be exciting to find at least ONE person.

Well darling I hope the weather lifts and you get your panini?? Oh just thought the chemist Morrell and Dixon the managers names was Mr Knott lovely charming man to work for!!......Ciao ....