Author Topic: A "Quick visit" Home  (Read 4383 times)

Dickie E.....

A "Quick visit" Home
« on: September 16, 2003, 11:09:34 PM »
Left Windsor around 0900 hrs yesterday with a couple of fresh Hop bines in the Boot for my Brothers grave in Hither Green Cemetery, It took THREE Hours on the M4 ,the second biggest Car Park in Great Britain (If not the world ), and the South Circular with two car "Shunts, A burst water mains plus the associated road works, plus a rather arrogant coloured female who drove out of a council office,disdainfully ignoring the traffic flow and "Parked" straight across two lanes of the westbound carriage way and sat unpeturbed smoking a cigarette waiting to turn right ! And then they wonder why we want them all to go back where they came from, or maybe that's the correct way to drive an elephant ? ?  Sorry folk,I did take my camera but just did not have the time to take any pictures of old Homes, or streets, nothing . Sorry, I will have another go once I can hire a Tank or similar. Dickie E.................

Anonymous

Re: A "Quick visit" Home
« Reply #1 on: September 17, 2003, 08:20:02 AM »
Quote from: Dickie E.....
Left Windsor around 0900 hrs yesterday with a couple of fresh Hop bines in the Boot for my Brothers grave in Hither Green Cemetery, It took THREE Hours on the M4 ,the second biggest Car Park in Great Britain (If not the world ), and the South Circular with two car "Shunts, A burst water mains plus the associated road works, plus a rather arrogant coloured female who drove out of a council office,disdainfully ignoring the traffic flow and "Parked" straight across two lanes of the westbound carriage way and sat unpeturbed smoking a cigarette waiting to turn right ! And then they wonder why we want them all to go back where they came from, or maybe that's the correct way to drive an elephant ? ?  Sorry folk,I did take my camera but just did not have the time to take any pictures of old Homes, or streets, nothing . Sorry, I will have another go once I can hire a Tank or similar. Dickie E.................
:evil:

Dickie again

Re: A "Quick visit" Home
« Reply #2 on: September 18, 2003, 12:37:37 AM »
Sorry folk,I did take my camera but just did not have the time to take any pictures of old Homes, or streets, nothing . Sorry, I will have another go once I can hire a Tank or similar. Dickie E.................[/quote] :evil  Sorry about the hiccup,I didn't need two days like that,maybe mike can delete it ? bye ,  Dickie E....................

Ron Mac

Racial Intolerance
« Reply #3 on: November 03, 2003, 12:48:16 AM »
I realise that I am quite new to this site and I am still getting my bearings as to who's who and their various poits of view, however I am slightly concerned by Dickie's attitude with to regards his racial abuse.

You are obviously an intelligent man man Dickie, so I ask myself why you need to lower yourself the level where you feel the need to be so very racist.

I have read your most interesting articles which of which the quality is lowered by your constant racial snipes and innuendoes which obviously do not present you in your best light.

I would suggest therefore that you check that the brain is in gear before you put the thoughts in motion.

Dickie Eagle

Re: Racial Intolerance
« Reply #4 on: November 03, 2003, 10:34:32 AM »
Quote from: Ron Mac
I realise that I am quite new to this site and I am still getting my bearings as to who's who and their various poits of view, however I am slightly concerned by Dickie's attitude with to regards his racial abuse.
You are obviously an intelligent man man Dickie, so I ask myself why you need to lower yourself the level where you feel the need to be so very racist.
I have read your most interesting articles which of which the quality is lowered by your constant racial snipes and innuendoes which obviously do not present you in your best light.
I would suggest therefore that you check that the brain is in gear before you put the thoughts in motion.[/quote)   "Ron Mac " First, I consider myself a normal,average sort of Brit.I want to fly my St. Georges National flag without the mujahadeen at the Town Hall telling me it might offend , or the Slough brethren screaming that Britain will one day be a Muslim country (then when caught fighting for al Queda their parents want them home because they are good little boys really !)  Ron. is it possible you don't have a brain to" put in gear". look around at the way this country is being taken advantage of and racism works two ways Dickie E..