Author Topic: Frank Fraser  (Read 1965 times)

Frank (hutchsky)

• View Profile
    • Email
Frank Fraser
« on: December 16, 2014, 07:32:41 AM »
This Obituaries turn up in the West Australia 12.12.2014 of Frank Fraser, one of the well know South London gangster,who had ties in our area in the 60s one being the Catford Club, just up from Pets corner same side. Also he was tied up with the "Kray" twins and the Great Train Robbers, quite a story he was not a very nice person, We always gave the Catford club a very big miss, always knew that it was not a good place for teenage's like us at the time. Always remember being pull over by the police for an unlicensed car and being ask if I knew of the people who use to run the Catford Club.the story came from c.Telegraph Group Ltd (2014) UK?
Born 1942 at Farnbrough Hospital Kent now living in Rockingham WA been in OZ since 1968. Ex Durham Hill School left 1957 lived at 84 Keedonwood Road 1948-1960

joanie

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: Frank Fraser
« Reply #1 on: December 18, 2014, 06:30:30 PM »
Was that the Catford Working Man's Club? I saw the Rolling Stones there in the early sixties, still have all of their autographs!

Joanie

Brenda

• View Profile
Re: Frank Fraser
« Reply #2 on: December 19, 2014, 03:46:31 AM »
This Obituaries turn up in the West Australia 12.12.2014 of Frank Fraser, one of the well know South London gangster,who had ties in our area in the 60s one being the Catford Club, just up from Pets corner same side. Also he was tied up with the "Kray" twins and the Great Train Robbers, quite a story he was not a very nice person, We always gave the Catford club a very big miss, always knew that it was not a good place for teenage's like us at the time. Always remember being pull over by the police for an unlicensed car and being ask if I knew of the people who use to run the Catford Club.the story came from c.Telegraph Group Ltd (2014) UK?

There was a boy in my class at Pendragon School (he shall remain nameless here) who was one of the naughtiest boys - always being spanked by our teacher.  I heard, after going on to secondary school, that he'd been sent to prison for something and it didn't come as a surprise to any of his former classmates.  Anyway, when I got in touch with another fellow pupil in recent years,  she told me she'd learnt he didn't have a long life but had come to an early and sticky end and was, apparently, related to the Krays in some way.

Bren