Author Topic: Big day!  (Read 2819 times)

mike

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • http://www.downhamonline.org.uk
    • Email
Big day!
« on: August 21, 2009, 11:59:00 PM »
Just to say it is our eldest daugther, Beckie's, wedding tomorrow. We'll post some pictures!
Mike

Pauline

• View Profile
Re: Big day!
« Reply #1 on: August 22, 2009, 01:17:20 AM »
Just to say it is our eldest daugther, Beckie's, wedding tomorrow. We'll post some pictures!
Mike

How lovely!  I hope all goes well, and the sun shines.
Born 1944 in Geraint Road.  Launcelot and Churchdown Schools.  Moved to Western Australia in 1988.
Two children, 6 grandchildren, 3 dogs, hundreds of snakes, spiders and lizards.

JSmith

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: August 22, 2009, 01:43:49 AM »
Mike
Hope everything goes well for the bride & groom, your not losing a daughter, you are gaining a son. Good luck and best wishes from the Smith's.
Born 1945 Churchdown road.

You can take the Boy out of Downham,but you cant take Downham out of the Boy.

Brenda

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 22, 2009, 07:20:29 AM »
Wishing Beckie a wonderful day and a wonderful future.  Look forward to seeing the photos.

Bren

christine

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 26, 2009, 04:19:51 PM »
Mike - so sorry have been away so did not see news of your daughter's wedding.  Every happiness to them and if your daughter is as lucky as mine she will have found a "diamond" of a husband!  My pair gave me a 65th birthday barbecue on Saturday with entertainment?! provided most of the time by my son-in-law. Don't forget the pics Mike.