Author Topic: Mrs Smiffy update?  (Read 3912 times)

Pauline

• View Profile
Mrs Smiffy update?
« on: March 25, 2009, 12:41:53 AM »
Hi Smiffy

How is Mrs Smiffy these days?  Hope she is well.
Born 1944 in Geraint Road.  Launcelot and Churchdown Schools.  Moved to Western Australia in 1988.
Two children, 6 grandchildren, 3 dogs, hundreds of snakes, spiders and lizards.

JSmith

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: Mrs Smiffy update?
« Reply #1 on: May 20, 2009, 01:45:41 AM »
Hi Pauline     Thank you very much for enquiring about my wife. I am very sorry it's taken so long for a reply. The Doctor told Her that He only wants to see Her every 3 months, so we have taken this as a good sign. She still has to go once a month for treatment. She is doing very well and we are very optomistic that She will get through this. Thanks again, I will have to keep up to date with the site.  Smiffy
Born 1945 Churchdown road.

You can take the Boy out of Downham,but you cant take Downham out of the Boy.

Pauline

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 20, 2009, 02:23:05 AM »
Hi Pauline     Thank you very much for enquiring about my wife. I am very sorry it's taken so long for a reply. The Doctor told Her that He only wants to see Her every 3 months, so we have taken this as a good sign. She still has to go once a month for treatment. She is doing very well and we are very optomistic that She will get through this. Thanks again, I will have to keep up to date with the site.  Smiffy

Thats really good news. Give her our love won't you?
Born 1944 in Geraint Road.  Launcelot and Churchdown Schools.  Moved to Western Australia in 1988.
Two children, 6 grandchildren, 3 dogs, hundreds of snakes, spiders and lizards.

Brenda

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 23, 2009, 10:36:20 AM »
How odd, I was just thinking about Mrs Smiffy today.  Good to hear she is doing well.

Bren

JSmith

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: May 23, 2009, 08:01:57 PM »
Thanks very much Brenda, hope you and the Family are all well,and enjoying life.  Smiffy :)
Born 1945 Churchdown road.

You can take the Boy out of Downham,but you cant take Downham out of the Boy.

Brenda

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 27, 2009, 10:10:06 AM »
Thanks very much Brenda, hope you and the Family are all well,and enjoying life.  Smiffy :)

We are both well - if a little more creaky than we used to be!  Certainly enjoying life in our own quiet way.

Bren