Author Topic: Google Street View  (Read 15267 times)

Splinter

• MSN Messenger - jef55@hotmail.co.uk
    • View Profile
Re: Google Street View
« Reply #30 on: April 06, 2009, 11:19:24 PM »
Oh my god i`m a nobody i`ve only got two stars (Please explain what does it mean)
Born in Pendragon Road 1954 Family lived in house since 1935 Bought in 1970/1 Still own it.

Brenda

• View Profile
« Reply #31 on: April 07, 2009, 04:42:44 AM »
I am truly embarrassed to tell you all that I have never noticed the stars etc before. Or if I have, they have not penetrated my consciousness. Well, I guess it confirms what I have long believed - only half my brain operates.  I bow my head in shame.  How long before I need to book the bed in the nursing home?

Pauline

• View Profile
« Reply #32 on: April 07, 2009, 08:37:36 AM »
I am truly embarrassed to tell you all that I have never noticed the stars etc before. Or if I have, they have not penetrated my consciousness. Well, I guess it confirms what I have long believed - only half my brain operates.  I bow my head in shame.  How long before I need to book the bed in the nursing home?

Erm Brenda... to quote my clever grandson "Only 10% of our brains work, we have no idea what happens to the other 90%, maybe we can levitate or mind read", neither of which appeals to me - I'd like to keep my feet on the ground, and I really don't want to know what people are thinking.

Born 1944 in Geraint Road.  Launcelot and Churchdown Schools.  Moved to Western Australia in 1988.
Two children, 6 grandchildren, 3 dogs, hundreds of snakes, spiders and lizards.

christine

• View Profile
« Reply #33 on: April 07, 2009, 10:23:14 AM »
Don't worry about it Bren - you can be our 5 Star General as well as a Hero!

Splinter

• View Profile
« Reply #34 on: April 07, 2009, 04:08:20 PM »
So what do we do to get more stars. It`s like going back to school (Please miss can i be the milk monitor?).
Born in Pendragon Road 1954 Family lived in house since 1935 Bought in 1970/1 Still own it.

Splinter

• View Profile
« Reply #35 on: April 07, 2009, 10:50:41 PM »
I have just noticed i have been promoted from Newbie to Junior Member. I`m going to have a drink on that CHEERS ALL !

Frank (hutchsky)

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #36 on: April 09, 2009, 04:43:40 AM »
I have just noticed i have been promoted from Newbie to Junior Member. I`m going to have a drink on that CHEERS ALL !
It must be the amount of posts, I have been a member since 2003 and still a new-be, that's life,  also cannot remember how to down load photos, have some on site, but at a loss at the moment? Help!!!!!
Born 1942 at Farnbrough Hospital Kent now living in Rockingham WA been in OZ since 1968. Ex Durham Hill School left 1957 lived at 84 Keedonwood Road 1948-1960

Splinter

• View Profile
« Reply #37 on: April 10, 2009, 01:34:40 PM »
I`ve been trying to put some photo`s on site as well but can`t seem to do it.

mike

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • http://www.downhamonline.org.uk
    • Email
« Reply #38 on: April 10, 2009, 02:41:25 PM »

Sorry about that - I must have a go at updating the photo gallery to something a bit more user friendly and functional. Please bear with me - might happen in days, weeks, I hope not months...

If you have individual images, do feel free to email them and I will add them in the meanwhile.

Frank (hutchsky)

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #39 on: April 10, 2009, 02:52:23 PM »

Sorry about that - I must have a go at updating the photo gallery to something a bit more user friendly and functional. Please bear with me - might happen in days, weeks, I hope not months...

If you have individual images, do feel free to email them and I will add them in the meanwhile.
Thanks for that Mike, makes me fill not so dumb
Born 1942 at Farnbrough Hospital Kent now living in Rockingham WA been in OZ since 1968. Ex Durham Hill School left 1957 lived at 84 Keedonwood Road 1948-1960