Author Topic: Doggies and Vets  (Read 8986 times)

Splinter

• MSN Messenger - jef55@hotmail.co.uk
    • View Profile
Re: Doggies and Vets
« Reply #15 on: March 09, 2009, 08:53:05 PM »
Hi I am a new member as you know our pets are family ive got two dogs one costs 60 per month in tablets for him but hes old but deserves it for all hes given to me in the past. I was Born in Pendragon Road in 1954 . Mum & Dad bought it in 1971 a GLC thing then I still own it. Im their regular so if you want to know how the old estate is just ask.
Born in Pendragon Road 1954 Family lived in house since 1935 Bought in 1970/1 Still own it.

christine

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 10, 2009, 01:51:48 PM »
Pauline - so sorry to hear about Tella. Know what its like to lose well-loved pets but always consoled myself with the fact that they had a good life and were well loved as yours are. Takes a bit of getting used to though not having them around - they always seem to leave a presence that takes a while to disappear.

Brenda

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 10, 2009, 10:20:21 PM »
Hi I am a new member as you know our pets are family ive got two dogs one costs 60 per month in tablets for him but hes old but deserves it for all hes given to me in the past. I was Born in Pendragon Road in 1954 . Mum & Dad bought it in 1971 a GLC thing then I still own it. Im their regular so if you want to know how the old estate is just ask.

Ah, I see I got things wrong.  You own the house in Pendragon Rd but don't actually live there any longer. 

Well, you or your parents might well have known the Petrou family.  Would be interested to know.

Bren

Splinter

• MSN Messenger - jef55@hotmail.co.uk
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: March 11, 2009, 10:45:58 PM »
The house in pendragon is still close to my heart as i was born their mum and nan knew everybody and where you are thinking at the bottom of the road i remember being flooded in the ealy 60's.
Born in Pendragon Road 1954 Family lived in house since 1935 Bought in 1970/1 Still own it.