Author Topic: THE CIRCUS IS BACK  (Read 9241 times)

Pauline

• View Profile
Re: THE CIRCUS IS BACK
« Reply #15 on: October 31, 2008, 06:26:56 AM »
Okay - got it.  As you say, Pauline, mind boggling.  Ah well, from now on if I find anyone with whom I shared an ancestor, they will be known by me a cousin.  Keep it simple,eh?
Bren

Oh yes, who can be bothered with 4th cousins twice removed (Oh hold on was that right or was it 3rd cousin thrice removed)  Who cares, we probably never met them anyway.  But I do know that if 100 million people died today i would probably be Queen!!!!!!!!!!!
Born 1944 in Geraint Road.  Launcelot and Churchdown Schools.  Moved to Western Australia in 1988.
Two children, 6 grandchildren, 3 dogs, hundreds of snakes, spiders and lizards.

Brenda

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: November 02, 2008, 11:38:03 PM »
And we are all, undoubtedly, cousins a few times removed and so, what I want to know is, why was I never invited to any of the royal weddings!

Bren

Dickie eagle

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #17 on: November 03, 2008, 08:56:04 PM »
A Royal relationship eh ! well when you think of it a "Battenburg " is only a cake.oh Crumbs Brenda                      Dickie, well Smudge could have thought of that one     ................
Tristram Rd.,  M.N, RN. FAA. RFA,s  from 1941 to 1971  retired ex-MOD(Navy) , Moved to Downham in 1927 .! Travelled a bit With long spells ashore in USA, Malta, Southern India, Japan, NZ and OZ also attatched to Aus Navy ( HMAS Sydney)

Pauline

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: November 04, 2008, 01:08:33 AM »
And we are all, undoubtedly, cousins a few times removed and so, what I want to know is, why was I never invited to any of the royal weddings!

Bren

I went to both Royal Weddings, I was in the crowd, you could easily pick me out I was waving a flag!
My children think I'm a jinx considering what has happened to the wedding couples.
Born 1944 in Geraint Road.  Launcelot and Churchdown Schools.  Moved to Western Australia in 1988.
Two children, 6 grandchildren, 3 dogs, hundreds of snakes, spiders and lizards.