Author Topic: Lost Cousin  (Read 4882 times)

Pauline

• View Profile
Lost Cousin
« on: February 24, 2008, 05:16:18 AM »
Does anyone know the whereabouts of my cousin Trevor Wynne.  He would sometimes live with my Aunt (his gran) in Gareth Grove.  His Mum lived on a road off Downham Way (the name escapes me - Glen something).  He had a sister Bronwyn.  I think he went to Downham Boys.  He would now be about 63 year old.
Born 1944 in Geraint Road.  Launcelot and Churchdown Schools.  Moved to Western Australia in 1988.
Two children, 6 grandchildren, 3 dogs, hundreds of snakes, spiders and lizards.

JSmith

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: Lost Cousin
« Reply #1 on: June 12, 2008, 04:13:19 AM »
Does anyone know the whereabouts of my cousin Trevor Wynne.  He would sometimes live with my Aunt (his gran) in Gareth Grove.  His Mum lived on a road off Downham Way (the name escapes me - Glen something).  He had a sister Bronwyn.  I think he went to Downham Boys.  He would now be about 63 year old.

Just came over this post Pauline.Trevor Wynne, the name rings a bell, and things fit because I am 63, and I went to Downham Boys.Are you thinking of Glenbow Rd?. Not much for you to go on but I will mull it over, see if I can place Him.  Smiffy
Born 1945 Churchdown road.

You can take the Boy out of Downham,but you cant take Downham out of the Boy.

Pauline

• View Profile
Re: Lost Cousin
« Reply #2 on: November 29, 2008, 12:18:39 AM »

Just came over this post Pauline.Trevor Wynne, the name rings a bell, and things fit because I am 63, and I went to Downham Boys.Are you thinking of Glenbow Rd?. Not much for you to go on but I will mull it over, see if I can place Him.  Smiffy

Ok missed your answer too.  Yes Glenbow Road. Last I heard of him he lived just off Plaistow Lane (Road?) on the way to Bromley.  Looked him up in 192.com but no trace.  He was a smoker I recall, so maybe he is no longer with us.
Born 1944 in Geraint Road.  Launcelot and Churchdown Schools.  Moved to Western Australia in 1988.
Two children, 6 grandchildren, 3 dogs, hundreds of snakes, spiders and lizards.