Author Topic: Malory School 1965-1970 OLD sCHOOL Mates  (Read 9996 times)

Snowdrop

• View Profile
Malory School 1965-1970 OLD sCHOOL Mates
« on: February 20, 2008, 11:22:21 PM »
Here goes...Brenda Pusey, David Eyles, Yvonne Wray Diane Filsell,.Christine Turner (she had a sister Lesley), Brenda Clarke Andrew Fry Neil Woodley Marian Graham (had 2 brothers Paul and Peter),lived in flats in Dagonet Gardens, Sally, Carol and Tommy Taylor they also lived in Dagonet Gardens Steven Carcavella (handsome boy) Jackie Gasgoine (her dads name was Jimmy and they lived in Launcelot Rd,) Paul Marinner(Italian family moved from Dagonet Gardens to Launcelot Rd Nr the School), Stephen and Paul Endersby lived on the corner of Dagonet Gardens in Shroffold Rd, Phillip Carey .........phew...I am right worn out now got cramp in my hands  ;D..perhaps I may just get lucky who knows :) ;)

Snowdrop xxxx

Pauline

• View Profile
Re: Malory School 1965-1970 OLD sCHOOL Mates
« Reply #1 on: February 21, 2008, 12:05:26 AM »
Here goes...Brenda Pusey, David Eyles, Yvonne Wray Diane Filsell,.Christine Turner (she had a sister Lesley), Brenda Clarke Andrew Fry Neil Woodley Marian Graham (had 2 brothers Paul and Peter),lived in flats in Dagonet Gardens, Sally, Carol and Tommy Taylor they also lived in Dagonet Gardens Steven Carcavella (handsome boy) Jackie Gasgoine (her dads name was Jimmy and they lived in Launcelot Rd,) Paul Marinner(Italian family moved from Dagonet Gardens to Launcelot Rd Nr the School), Stephen and Paul Endersby lived on the corner of Dagonet Gardens in Shroffold Rd, Phillip Carey .........phew...I am right worn out now got cramp in my hands  ;D..perhaps I may just get lucky who knows :) ;)

Snowdrop xxxx

I never went to Mallory it started up too late for me.  It would have been good for travel because I could have climbed over my back fence.  However, I think I got a better start at Churchdown, although I didn't appreciate it at the time.
Born 1944 in Geraint Road.  Launcelot and Churchdown Schools.  Moved to Western Australia in 1988.
Two children, 6 grandchildren, 3 dogs, hundreds of snakes, spiders and lizards.

Snowdrop

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 21, 2008, 09:08:44 AM »
Hiya Pauline, well that would have been handy just climbing over the fence :D am lucky now I live opposite the school where I work and the boys went to school there, but as usual they were nearly always the last ones the school :D
typical the nearer you live the worse it is .xxxxx keep safe and take care

royf

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: February 10, 2014, 04:23:39 PM »
Hi Snowdrop,
My kids went to Malory me I went to Durham Hill which became Malory in 1958, Jackie Gasgoine lives in Torrindon Road I was mates with her brother Jimmy named after his dad who was a London Fire fighter during the war, They use to live in Undershaw rd but moved to Launcelot in the 60s