Author Topic: Missing contributions And ignoring selected Passwords  (Read 4479 times)

Dickie Eagle

Missing contributions And ignoring selected Passwords
« on: October 23, 2003, 12:36:11 PM »
Michael, again my password(s) repudiated. even those that are sent me ,may I have and retain "Felix" (which has a lot of sentimental,even mental attraction for me )        (2) why were both my last letters not presented, one to guilliarmo,and one that would have amused Smiffy. I was rejected,neglected, now dejected.You cast me out on the first  day of Winter, out on the first night of Snow also Can I have a vote of confidence please ?      Dickie E........................

mike

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • http://www.downhamonline.org.uk
    • Email
Oh dear
« Reply #1 on: October 23, 2003, 05:04:25 PM »
Dickie, I shall have a very strong word with mu computer and see if it won't cooperate for a change to make your life cheerful again...

Dickie E.

Re: Oh dear
« Reply #2 on: October 24, 2003, 06:26:59 AM »
Quote from: mike
Dickie, I shall have a very strong word with mu computer and see if it won't cooperate for a change to make your life cheerful again...
                  :D  Bless you my Son, and er' could we have your add. by E-mail Michael. Thanks?. By the way how come your computer has Permeability  (Mu) ! interesting[/quote]

mike

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • http://www.downhamonline.org.uk
    • Email
Resest
« Reply #3 on: October 24, 2003, 03:17:55 PM »
OK Dickie - your password has been reset and I've sent you an email with the details. Remember that your username is Dick Eagle (not Dicke E, Dickie Eagle, Richard Eagle the 4th, or any of your other aliases!)

Hope to see you logged in soon!

mu? you've lost me...
Mike

Brenda

• View Profile
Re: Missing contributions And ignoring selected Passwords
« Reply #4 on: October 26, 2003, 10:21:07 PM »
Quote from: Dickie Eagle
Michael, again my password(s) repudiated.
Mine too Mike.  Of course, I may have put the wrong one in.  I am such a addlebrain these days.  Please tell me what it is!  I'll have another go at the photo gallery in a second until such time as I find out just what my password is.  Oh, I'm longing to see it!  
Brenda