Author Topic: The begining of Summer W.A  (Read 4271 times)

Anonymous

The begining of Summer W.A
« on: October 25, 2003, 02:03:27 PM »

Just thought I would like to let you all know what a wonderfull day I have had, My doughter and son-in-law took me to the beach and I had my first swim for this year in th briny, it was beuitifull, I was only ging to padle but it felt so good I filled my hat with water and put it on my head and just lay back in the water at Kombana Bay Western Australia and floated around.
It was great and am looking forward to repeating the pleasure.
after I got home and dryied off and washed it down with a Whisky-Mac my Eldest Grandson arrived and showed me his new car and brought me up to date with his news.
This might seem like babbling to some but to me it was a wonderfull day.
All the best Keith ( K9 )

Bel

• View Profile
« Reply #1 on: October 25, 2003, 02:31:29 PM »
:lol: \\\\\\sounds  a great day Keith, envy you the weather as our winter has started cold and bleak. The best times I have had are times shared with family and friends, costing not a bean.  Had an old neighbour from Downham round the other day who had been collecting conkers with his grandson, and was going to pickle them in vinegar and then bake them before putting them on string?   Bel

Keith

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: October 26, 2003, 12:16:04 PM »

HI Beryl, Any chance of a photo of a split hores chestnut showing the conkers inside?
All the best Keith,
Sorry I haven't worked out how to attach pictures to the new picture gallery yet, must go now as I am going to tape a program that shows my Daughter singing on TV when she wone Queen of Pop two years running out here in the 1980's.
Cheers Keith.
My name is Keith Allen but I use ( K9 ) as my nick name.
Regards Keith.

Brenda

• View Profile
Re: The begining of Summer W.A
« Reply #3 on: October 26, 2003, 10:13:56 PM »
Quote from: Anonymous

Just thought I would like to let you all know what a wonderfull day I have had,

Hallo Keith,
I'm delighted to read about your wonderful day and to see your name on the forum again.  Some days are more precious than diamonds, aren't they?
Brenda