Author Topic: small World  (Read 4800 times)

Bel

• View Profile
small World
« on: December 12, 2005, 09:33:51 PM »
Just come back from a holiday in Spain (nr. Saville) and got chatting to another holiday maker who lives in Worthing.  Turns out he lived  in Roundtable Road Downham and used to go to Durham Hill School. Only got his first name which was John but he was very interested in Downham Online so hopefully when he gets a computer we can look forward to a new member.  Best wishes to you all.  Bel

dickieeagle@hotmail.com

Re: small World
« Reply #1 on: December 14, 2005, 08:42:29 AM »
Quote from: Bel
Turns out he lived  in Roundtable Road Downham and used to go to Durham Hill School. Only got his first name which was John but he was very interested in Downham Online so hopefully when he gets a computer we can look forward to a new member.  Best wishes to you all.  Bel
Spain eh!
and you are still chatting up the fellahs Bel. And you have found a new "member", wow Hun, your feed lines are getting better all the time, hope you enjoyed the break though I must confess to being a trifle jealous. Welcome back to Iceland  X X   Dickie......

Anonymous

Re: small World
« Reply #2 on: December 15, 2005, 10:54:44 PM »
Quote from: [email]dickieeagle@hotmail.com[/email]
Quote from: Bel
Turns out he lived  in Roundtable Road Downham and used to go to Durham Hill School. Only got his first name which was John but he was very interested in Downham Online so hopefully when he gets a computer we can look forward to a new member.  Best wishes to you all.  Bel
Spain eh!
and you are still chatting up the fellahs Bel. And you have found a new "member", wow Hun, your feed lines are getting better all the time, hope you enjoyed the break though I must confess to being a trifle jealous. Welcome back to Iceland  X X   Dickie......
     Cor ! Did you notice Bel, your new found " member " is called Johnnie too. have you ever thought of writing scrits for TV after the watershed programmes ? Must be all that Sarasparella just catching up Plum           dickie......................X

Anonymous

small World
« Reply #3 on: December 17, 2005, 10:31:31 PM »
:oops: Dickie,  it took me a little time to get your meaning, but I got there eventually.  :P  Belx:

blore

• View Profile
    • Email
john
« Reply #4 on: December 31, 2005, 06:14:48 PM »
if that was john nunn in lives in cornwall he is online  if you confirm his name i will e mail him grace blore
GRACE QUINN  NEE BLORE

small world

Re: john
« Reply #5 on: December 31, 2005, 11:47:17 PM »
Quote from: blore
if that was john nunn in lives in cornwall he is online  if you confirm his name i will e mail him grace blore
         If it is john nunn he already has membership and is in contact    dickie..........

Dickie eagle

Re: john
« Reply #6 on: January 01, 2006, 09:26:35 AM »
Quote from: small world
Quote from: blore
         If it is john nunn he already has membership and is in contact    dickie..........
just realized that Bel's  john lives near brighton ,in worthing  dickie..............[/quote]