Author Topic: Hi Brenda Dickie & Graham  (Read 16763 times)

Brenda

• View Profile
Re: Friends reunited..... address error!
« Reply #15 on: September 09, 2003, 12:19:31 AM »
I hope you all enjoy the 'Friends' site as much as I do.  I have made many contacts from my school and works days in England

Yes Graham, it's a great site.  I was the first on both Churchdown and Pendragon Schools and just look at it now.  I have been enjoying regular contact with a "girl" from both schools for some time now.  Unfortunately, other old students I have written to have not bothered to reply.  I wasn't special friends with them but had, as far as I remember, got on well with all of them.  Even if people don't remember me, an acknowledgement of the email would be nice at the very least.   Perhaps it's just me they don't want to know!
How is the fire situation out there at the moment?  News of it seems to have died down over here?

Graham

• View Profile
    • Email
Aerial photographs.
« Reply #16 on: September 09, 2003, 07:00:48 PM »
Since arriving home from a great motoring vacation I see that the above topic has sparked interest amongst board members. Would someone please let me know where I can find these pictures so that I can join the discussion....Thanks.

My wife and I just completed a circle tour holiday of Vancouver Island and the Sunshine Coast. The weather was hot and the the B & B's were a great way to stay for a night.  They were very comfortable and clean but quite expensive. On average, about $120. per night. We wished we could roll back the clock to the days when B & B's in Britain were a QUID!

Regards.....Graham.
Graham A

smiffy

• View Profile
    • Email
Aerial Pics
« Reply #17 on: September 09, 2003, 10:46:51 PM »
:arrow: Graham   Glad you had a nice Holiday I hear B.C has some rain at last should quell the big fire, go to downham on line home page scroll down to where you see Danielspropertys & Click aerial Photo's   John :)